Success Plan at a Glance 2023-24
By May 2024, student engagement and accountability, as measured by Gallup Student Survey, will increase from 72% to 75%, with the Grand Mean Factor of Belonging increasing from 4.00 to 4.05.
· Staff spotlights will focus on class meeting topics/structures
· SLT will conduct Walkthroughs looking for engagement strategies/structures
· Model Classrooms will be identified to demonstrate active student engagement
|By May 2024, grade 3-5 students scoring proficient on NWEA Science will be at or above 65%.
· Vertical planning group will develop standards-based monthly hands-on Science days
· Specialization structures (3-5) to cover science with a greater focus and depth
· Quarterly data days will use a consistent problem-solving process for science
|All students scoring on or above grade level on DIBELS from Fall 2023 to Spring 2024 will increase by at least 5%.
· Create/Revise systemic Tier 2/Tier 3 supports based on student need that is monitored for effectiveness
· A tracking system to monitor the impact and effectiveness of interventions will be developed
· Quarterly Data Days will incorporate Intervention action planning to impact student achievement